I did this cute lunch pale with some help fom a couple of gals at TwoPeas. The poem that is with the candy bars goes something like this:
Dear Mrs. Bettencourt,
Throughout the school year you have been a LIFESAVER, and that's nothing to SNICKER about......
You've had to deal with students playing TWIX and acting like 3 MUSKETEERS ,but you have always RIESEN to the occasion.
And the accidents caused by our BUTTERFINGERS, I’m sure were GOOD N PLENTY.
Although there were many days you thought you'd lost your SKITTLES,
your still numero U-NO.
So while the PAYDAYS are probably not 100 GRAND, its time for you to TAKE 5 and rest your HOT TAMALES.
Thank you for all you do. And whether you go across the country or down to 5th AVENUE.
We hope your summer is EXTRA special!
Love, Kaylee
She also had an extra goody to Starbucks....yum. This turned out well and I hope Kays teacher liked it. Who doesn't love chocolate!
Jun 4, 2008
Teacher Gift
Posted by Aisha Powell at 10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment