Can you believe this sneak peak over at A Million Memories! May Kit! I totally should not be planning on buying this one but I sooo want it. Michelle puts together some awesome stuff, and the DT is always rockin'.
If you haven't already, you should go check out the website and chat with some great gals, I linger there often. There is a NSD bash going on this weekend. I believe NSD is May 2nd. I am so bummed out because I will be helping my Sis and my Mil & Fil move this weekend. Not together, they are both moving at the same time. I swear, everyone is either moving or having baby's right now. It sure does fill up my weekends, but I love making baby shower gifts. Back to the original thought.....everyone should check out AMM.
My cousin just had two twin baby boys on Easter day, Joshua and Jordan. Poor Jordan had to be sent to The Childrens hospital in Fresno, because he has a hole in his heart. The doctor said it should heal as he grows...its just so horrible when little ones are seriously sick like that. But he should do well, will be praying for him and his momma.
Well have a great day. Toots!

0 comments:
Post a Comment