CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jan 15, 2010

The New Year...


...is here. Ahhh! How can this be. The tree is officially down...cry. I like the new clean after the Christmas decor comes down but I totally missed it this year. I want to keep all of them up for as long as I can. This year I decided to wrap my presents with an ornament from my tree. I think its the start of a new tradition....from my tree to yours.......kind of thing. I love all the ornaments and my dream would be to have a tree in every room decorated with a different theme. Whether the tree is small, med, or large doesn't matter. It would be so fun and festive. Here are a few of my fav ornaments this year.....














On another subject, this is what I have been up to crafty wise. Made these two for a friend of mines 4 month old. Sooo cute. They are also fun to make. Thinking about having a tutu party with a few moms and their little princesses, because they are a big hit.





Made these cute little tags...and yes, used my Around the Block tagger. Love it.

0 comments: