CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Apr 26, 2010

Another title with tutu in it.....

Here is my newest tutu venture....making these cute little outfits, with onsies, knitted caps, and flower hair accessories. Super cute! I totally love designing and putting them together, and seeing the reactions on the faces of my customers. Right now I am working on a little rocker princess outfit for a first birthday party....love this theme...my daughter loves rockstar stuff. Easy-Peasy!
I am also working on setting up a website to get pictures of these adorable threads out to the masses. Will have a link sooner than later......promise, I think;o) I posted on facebook that I had been working on outfits and the response was amazing.....looks like I'll be a "jack of all traits". Oh, and I am working on designing some backstage pass invites for a birthday party, will post when I am done.













0 comments: