A sweet baby girl has found her way to heaven this last Wednesday. A new angel to watch over us....Here is her story. She has touched so many lives through her strength and it needs to be shared.
An Auction for Haven Grace is starting to be pieced together...if anyone is interested in donating something for the auction or bidding. There is also links to donate money to the family. All proceeds go to funeral and hospital expenses.
The following outfit is the one that I am donating so if you would like to bid on it and check out all the other goods, auction starts soon.
Here are the pillowcase dressed that my mom helped me with.......I so need to get better acquainted with the sewing machine. Turned out pretty good...my momma rocks!
More goodies soon, getting my creative juices flowing thanks to Pinterest. That place is addicting and I'm not joking.
Jan 7, 2012
Haven Grace Davis
Posted by Aisha Powell at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment