CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jul 27, 2009

Blue fingers....

Someone recently made the comment that they would totally buy one of my signs if they were for sale. So I have chewed on that a while and thought about Etsy....I'm still not sure about it and have not worked out the details but maybe. So here is what I have been working on. I want to see how long it takes to make these, how much it costs, just the basics of it all first. We will see.






Kay is really into painting outside. I have been wanting to do a few more outdoor beach signs....it all worked out.


I just love her expressive face.....there are defiantly more to this series of pics. Once she starts its hard to get her to stop.





1 comments:

Alicia Sharp said...

Ohhhhhh I love those! I did not know you made them! Count me in on buying some as well! Totally love those! I say Etsy!! You will sell like crazy on there!