Fourth of July fun. We had loads of fun. First the parade and then the swimming and BBQ. Of course, who could forget the fireworks! I got the girls a bunch of those glow sticks and they looked so cool walking around in the dark. I just cant believe that its already July....school seems to be right around the corner. Here is our little beagle Molly..she had to go everywhere with us on the fourth. The fireworks scare her and last year we came home to a shredded screen door. Poor baby. As you can see she loved it...one good right turn and she would have been out the window, but boy does she love to feel the wind in her face.
Jul 7, 2009
Happy late fourth....
Posted by Aisha Powell at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I just have to say that your daughter is adorable! She is just too cute. Hope you had a great 4th of July!!
Post a Comment