My little country girl entered into our town Talent show on Sunday, dancing the Ho-down Throwdown and won her age group...what a great Labor day weekend. Curtis came home and surprised us, so he was able to go watch her preform. She did so well. C & I were more happy that she went up there than the fact that she won. Next year she thinks she would like to sing. For my little shy girl that is awesome. She may be super quiet around people but get her on the stage and boy does she light up.
Also on a side note, I am taking this 10 week course on line....and its free! I don't quite how good it will be as I haven't taken it before. If you are interested and would like to check it out here is the website. CreativeTechs.
1 comments:
OMG! That is fantastic!!! Tell her congrats for me!! She looks so cute in that outfit with those boots!
Post a Comment