Aren't these puffs so cute...my daughter and I made them for her room the other night and they came out great. So simple...just a bit of tissue paper and some wire. We still have more to do...she wants them all over her ceiling.
Kay needed some new boots for a talent show that she is participating in....she doing the dance to Hannah Montana's Ho-down Throw down. She is in love with HM and in a couple of weeks we will be going to see her in concert for Kay's birthday. Its a secret still so, ssshhhh! She is going to be so excited.

Thought I would share this mornings sunrise with you all.....hope your day brings you plenty of sunshine.
Thought I would share this mornings sunrise with you all.....hope your day brings you plenty of sunshine.
1 comments:
OMG she is going to go through the roof wwhen she finds out she is going. Congrats to her. Love your pom poms and the pic is beautiful.
Post a Comment