CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jul 6, 2011

Can you say MIA.........

That's me totally missing in action.....life just got away from me for a while there. Here is a little update on the goings on around here......

My photography has taken a break for a while. I was so exhausted in my first trimester, I felt as though I lived on the couch for a month. Totally not my style at all, always need to be doing something. Now that I'm about half way through this pregnancy I've got my energy back! Hurray! Thank heavens because Newman Fall festival is in two months, just enough time to get all my ducks (and helpers) in a row.


This year I will have the same adorable tutus, bows, and flowers as last year but am adding some vintage goodies and other items! So excited, I just need to remind myself to take it easy, I'm always over doing it and by that time I'll be 30 weeks (71/2 months)!!!!!


Here is a little teaser...........









































0 comments: