CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jul 6, 2011

Little bundle...............

Im Preggers!! Yep expecting our little bundle on Nov 11th of this year and we are super stoked. Oh, by the way, its a.............BOY! Now I'll have one of each, so exciting. That is the major reason I have been distracted, but I figure for the sake of family I need to keep up with documenting not only this pregnancy but all other goings on in our lives.
He is kickin like a soccer player now and my dd loves to sit and rub my belly to feel him. She is mommies little helper, or should I say big helper. When he gets here she will have turned 11 the month prior, crazy. We are officially starting all over.


Here is our ultra sound photos...his very firsts pics! The first of many in this family, note how the tech really wanted us to be sure it was a boy.....She outlined his goods and it now looks as though he was a cartoon wanker. So funny!

0 comments: