CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jun 11, 2009

Inspiration...







Just a few goodies I'd like to share. I have a large collection of pic, photos, and quotes that I go to when I get a little stuck and need some inspiration. I hate to say it but I don't quite remember where all of them have come from....a few are from a great blog I frequent....ShabbyChicStyle. I just add to my inspiration file every time I see something I like. As you can see I love a bit of the vintage...... Hope you enjoy!















I am not a to do list or a statistic
I am far from perfect, I overanalyze and worry too much
I love to create, it's when I escape the pressures around me
I cry to easy but laugh even easier
This is me. I am REAL. I am alive, and right now
I am taking a minute to stop and remember to just ........
BREATHE

Elizbeth Kartchner
Cookie Mag



0 comments: