I wish I had the space to make a secret garden....I fell in love with that book when I was younger. Then the movie, when it came out. I would love to make a place that is hidden to all others or at least when you enter it there are a million places to get lost in. A tiny nook or patch of grass to settle down in, on a cool day and read a book. Where flowers bloom and grow with fervor, so much that you can fill a million vases and not come close to depleting. Someday.
Got this little cutie below from my MIL.....a flea market find. Looks great in my yard. The shelf is a hand me down from my dad....and looks so cute spruced up with a bunch of my summer flowers. The drawers are a hand me downs, from my Gram, that she reserved as hand-me down. They belonged to a vanity that my sis and I used in our room, growing up. I don't know how old it is....I should find that out. I still have the dresser that matches and my father has the mirror that goes to the vanity. So, as you can see the vanity is no longer in one piece. I wish when it was still together I had had the space to fit it in my little, apartment sized house. At least I got to keep a part of it.
The little bird cage I got from my aunt....yard sale stuff. It is so cute. You can't have a bird cage without some birds......as long as our bird dog doesn't think they are real.
As you can see, I absolutely love birdhouses.
Jun 27, 2009
Secret Garden
Posted by Aisha Powell at 3:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment