Summer.......so many photos, so little time. I love how relaxing and easy summer is. The BBQs, the sun, the water, the fruit, and the drinks.
Also, I haven't posted the photos for our little adventure to Petaluma, with family. Visited Ms. Grossmans sticker factory and got some monarch butterfly stickers that go great with Websters Pages. Went to a yummy burger joint that served killer sweet potato fries! Then walked around Downtown Petaluma before hitting up a creamery with yummy ice cream and organic CHEESE! I love cheese!
We tried out a killer Mojito recipe this weekend and I am in love. They are so cool and refreshing....when you get it right. Our first try didn't work out so well, I copied down 2tsp of sugar as opposed to 2tbls of sugar, big dif!!!
Here is a little sign I did for the 4th!
Cardstock- Ms . Grossmans-embossed crinkle in putty putty
Chipboard letters- Making memories-red
Star chip book-Colorbok-from Michaels
Ribbon-Home&More- Michaels
Pattern Paper- sorry, can't remember.
Pattern Paper- sorry, can't remember.
My dd and I also put together some cute hair accesories. The large yellow one is Prima! The others are smaller prima and Petaloo! Love Prima. We just picked up some hair clips at Michaels and hot glue gunned the layered petals. Turned out so cute.
0 comments:
Post a Comment