Just some randomness for this Friday. Got this little cutie from my FIL, he and my MIL went to an estate sale not to long ago and picked it up. They were moving and he was about to toss it. It may just be a replica but I would love to put daisies or wildflowers in it. I just love it. The estate sale is open the first or second weekend of the month, during the summer. I am going to have to get down there and see what I can find. Maybe some jars, or vintage trinkets.
Well this little munchkin bought this mustache in a 25 cent machine. Lets just say C and I were about to pee our pants laughing so hard. She kept putting it on different ways. The mexistache as C calls it, the uni brow, the western stash, among others. The entire time she was so serious, I was dying, every time she made a different face she would strike a pose.
I so love her!
Jun 5, 2009
Random
Posted by Aisha Powell at 5:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
OMG!!!! Your daughter cracks me up!!!
Post a Comment